RE: [K12OSN] Setting Acrobat as the default PDF viewer

> Where would I set this so it's automatically set for all my users?
>
> --
> Ryan Collins

Don't have an answer for you, just a suggestion... Reader will be dog slow
on terminal server if the document has more than one page.  In addition it's
a memory hog.  We use Evince among a dozen users with 20-30 page documents
and works perfectly.