Re: [K12OSN] Setting Acrobat as the default PDF viewer

M Rathburn wrote:
Don't have an answer for you, just a suggestion... Reader will be dog slow
on terminal server if the document has more than one page.  In addition it's
a memory hog.  We use Evince among a dozen users with 20-30 page documents
and works perfectly.

They need it to fill out some PDF forms, which apparently Evince can't do (I haven't had a chance to try).

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator - Kenton City Schools

Blog: http://ryancollins.org/wp/
begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Collins
n:Collins;Ryan
email;internet:mr rcollins ryancollins org
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://ryancollins.org/wp/
version:2.1
end:vcard