Re: [K12OSN] Make any web site into a clickable "app"

David Trask wrote:
I'm sharing this story, because it is simply so useful...especially in the
classroom.  If you have specific web sites that you would like to make
into an easy "clickable" application (for example, I use it to make
Starfall.com into an app for the little ones) then  this is for you.  I've
tried it on Windows, OS X, and Linux...even LTSP.

What a great idea! I've been looking at SSB stuff for awhile, but I never thought of using it for something like this!

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator - Kenton City Schools

Blog: http://ryancollins.org/wp/
begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Collins
n:Collins;Ryan
email;internet:mr rcollins ryancollins org
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://ryancollins.org/wp/
version:2.1
end:vcard