[K12OSN] OT: any OpenOffice vs. MS Office studies/cases out there?

Alan Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 19:58:36 UTC 2009

Very good responses and documentation - this should be easy URL for all
of us to remember:

http://tinyurl.com/OpenOffice-docs

Thanks everybody - this seems to be an issue that covers the full range
of emotions - decision makers need to know there is support, the apps
are robust, and the cost (especially in these trying times) is correct.
Now, if I could physically "lend an ear"...

Cheers
Alan
-=o=-