Re: [Bulk] Re: [K12OSN] OT: parallel running cat5e to switches

I apologize if you have already gotten or know the answer.  You are
talking about an ether channel and I don't believe an unmanaged switch
would support that.  What it would probably support is a (STP) spanning
tree protocol.  With STP one link would would be placed in a blocking
state while the other in a forwarding state, this provides redundancy
but not increased bandwidth.