Re: [K12OSN] OT: any OpenOffice vs. MS Office studies/cases out there?

Robert Arkiletian wrote:
2009/2/21 Ryan Collins <mr rcollins gmail com>:
I have found that the acceptance rate goes up when you tell them it's the
upgrade to Windows/MS Office. Rename the menu items to Microsoft Word/Excel,
etc, use IceWM and use the XP Silver theme.

you did see this right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPIgEFIv5MI

That's awesome, I'm bookmarking it right now. :-) I can't believe they didn't have at least one person recognize it for what it was.

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator - Kenton City Schools

Blog: http://ryancollins.org/wp/
begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Collins
n:Collins;Ryan
email;internet:mr rcollins ryancollins org
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://ryancollins.org/wp/
version:2.1
end:vcard