[K12OSN] Educational Software via Yum for fedora?

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a clean installation of K12Linux (based on Fedora 10) and I was
looking for those educational programs that used to come with the
previous  versions of LTSP  (it used to be called "edutainment").
When I tried 'Yum groupinstall "Educational Software" ' I get "No
packages in any requested group available to install or update" even
though yum grouplist shows it as a possible group to install?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
Joseph