[K12OSN] PPC iMAC k12linux from Fedora10

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 19:18:05 UTC 2009

Why did you spam all lists with the same posts?

Here is the reply that I sent to you directly.

It sounds like it successfully downloaded yaboot, but I'm guessing some
configuration setting in your firmware doesn't know how to go further to
download the kernel over the network.  I really don't know much about
PPC and openfirmware.

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/PPCClientHOWTO
Did you follow the instructions here?  (especially the part about
unpacking that tarball in the proper location and running
ltsp-update-kernels)

I know nothing beyond this for PPC.  I only got it working on a few PPC
machines lying around in my office.  Beyond that I cannot put any more
time into this.

You could try to get help from people in #fedora-ppc on irc.freenode.net.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com