Re: [K12OSN] PPC iMAC k12linux from Fedora10

Why did you spam all lists with the same posts?

Here is the reply that I sent to you directly.

It sounds like it successfully downloaded yaboot, but I'm guessing some configuration setting in your firmware doesn't know how to go further to download the kernel over the network. I really don't know much about PPC and openfirmware.

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/PPCClientHOWTO
Did you follow the instructions here? (especially the part about unpacking that tarball in the proper location and running ltsp-update-kernels)

I know nothing beyond this for PPC. I only got it working on a few PPC machines lying around in my office. Beyond that I cannot put any more time into this.

You could try to get help from people in #fedora-ppc on irc.freenode.net.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com