[K12OSN] OT: Apple Imac lab

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Feb 27 18:37:07 UTC 2009

BTW, if you want local apps, then I believe your thin clients must use
the same CPU architecture as your LTSP server.  That is, if your LTSP
server's a Power Mac G5, then you'd need PPC thin clients to do local
apps.  Likewise, an x86-based server would need x86-based clients.  But
again, this is *only* in the case of running apps locally, not for the
"classic" LTSP thin client scenario.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate