[K12OSN] Re: OT: Teachertool snapshots not working

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Jan 10 01:03:49 UTC 2009

David,

Usually if the snapshot part does not work in FL_TT, the Monitor/Control
portion does not work either. Have you tried these by chance? If you
like you can try installing this via the rpm's I made. I have never
gotten any feedback on any X86_64 try outs,though.The rpm's do  all the
permissions voodoo in the install so it ends up being pretty simple.
If you'd like to give it a try here is the url:

ftp://eazylivin.net/server/fl_teachertool-0.62/

Also are you sure the clients are getting correct hostnames?,,
ws001 ,  ws002  ?

Take Care,
Barry Cisna