[K12OSN] No sound after moving to FC10

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Wed Jan 28 21:05:31 UTC 2009

reb,

You didn't mention what your previous version of k12ltsp,that you were
running that these clients did have sound on. My guess would be that for
whatever reason,the clients sound cards would set up correctly with
esound as the sound daemon. When using pusleaudio,things get initialized
a bit different. I know this is not a resolve for you,but that would be
just a guess what has gone south on you.
What do you get when you try and run the SYSTEM>Preferences>More
Preferences>Mulitimedia Systems Selector>Default Output Plugin,>Test?

Barry