[K12OSN] Very frustrating!

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 03:16:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

Just before you sent me that email I did exactly that. Put the file
into the chroot, and ran it from the client shell and the printer
seemed to accept the firmware.  In windows it always does what can
best be described as a 'hiccup' when it gets the firmware and it did
exactly that!  So this is a good thing.

I also agree with you that it's not detecting it from the client.  I
think because it was on the server in the past it's detecting it
there.  I will try to add it again.

Joseph