[K12OSN] Re: OT - Upgrading Server - Copying Config Files (Timothy Legge & Tererell Prud?)

Thanks for the replies, guys. I really like that diff approach, automated, but not too automated. This is just my basement server. I can't really afford a separate database server, but I'll think about if there's a way to make that happen. I do nightly backups to a backupPC box, I run a hardware firewall that only forwards the necessary ports to the server and iptables, of course, I kinda think of that as my security. I don't know what more I can do at the level I'm at. But I really appreciate the suggestions. It's always good to be reminded to think about security.

ck