[K12OSN] Can't enter text in Crossover App

Here's the first weird thing for the new year:  K12LTSP EL5 Centos 5.2.  I came back to my classroom after lunch and my students powered up the room full of clients.  They logged on as usual and started up CadKey, a win app under Crossover.

They can't enter text or numbers in some of the dialog boxes.  Everything was fine for the morning classes.

I did do an update in the morning but I don't remember what packages were updated.

Any ideas are appreciated-  I've got to get things working!!

Thanks,

Jim