Re: [K12OSN] Looking for a good Lunchroom POS

I wrote an open source POS for the Cafe called PSCafePOS, it works with nearing every SIS.

Here is more info:

http://pscafe.no-ip.org

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

>>> "Sharon Betts" <sbetts msad52 org> 01/06/09 2:42 PM >>>
We just discovered our new SIS has a very expensive POS system.  Is anyone
using an opensource product successfully?

It can run on linux or windows.
Sharon