[K12OSN] Re: Can't enter text in Crossover App

Thank you, Nils.

I re-installed another Crossover.  I didn't think that downgrading to older packages would be the solution for the long term, for sure.  It seems to be working fine this morning and my students are happy (me too) once again.

 Thanks for the help.

Jim