[K12OSN] Re: K12Linux Fedora 10 Release Candidate

Warren Togami wrote:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/ltsp/k12linux/f10/rc1/

Unless we find any nasty surprises this will become the official release of the K12Linux Fedora 10 Live Server media on Wednesday, January 7th. I will just rename the files and it will become final. Please give it a test and report back.

OK, same plan, except release happens Thursday or Friday after I fly back home. The release candidate will be simply renamed to final at that time if no critical problems are found.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com