Re: [K12OSN] smbldap with exchange mail server

Exchange is heavily dependent on Active Directory.   As much as I love Linux,  I would NOT recommend this route unless you are willing to give up Exchange as well.

Of course, there are many Exchange alternatives such as Zimbra, Kerio Mail,  and  Scalix.