[K12OSN] OT: Teachertool snapshots not working

I have the 0.62 version of teachertool and everything works except the
Snapshot option. For that option I get a gray image for all the logged
in users .. so it is trying to do something.  I have checked to be
sure I have the latest vncsnapshot and have recompiled it.  I have
also recompiled all the other vnc packages like vncreflector,
vncviewer.  I have also checked and I have every library mentioned in
the 0.62 installation instructions.

Any ideas?

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins