Re: [K12OSN] Login Background

On Sat, 2009-01-10 at 11:16 +0530, Sudev Barar wrote:
2009/1/10 Moon <moon smbis com>:
> How does one change the login background image since gdmsetup is no longer
> available in the current release of GNOME? I definitely want to get rid of
> the ugly default login background...

If you are comfortable with command line gdm.conf is the file that
contains all parameters and pretty well commented.

Maybe I missed something here, but first I am not a programmer, second our definitions of "well commented" are about as far off as our physical locations.

I might as well be reading Greek... No offense to anyone but the point here is that I do not know Greek...

If someone can point me to the actual file that references the background image, I would appreciate it.