[K12OSN] LinuxFest Northwest 2009 Call for Presenters

LinuxFest Northwest 2009 will be held April 25th and 26th at Bellingham
Technical College, Bellingham, WA
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/

As I remember some years back there was an Education track put on by k12ltsp at
LinuxFest NW and it was well received. It would seem to be a good time to do
that again. If there is interest feel free to contact me or sign up through the
Call for Presenters link at the URL above.

Thank you,
--
Adrian Klaver
adrian blug org