[K12OSN] LTSP5 (fc9-backport on RHEL5) : Local devices ?

Sound works great but I can't access an USB-Stick in fedora9-ltsp-chroot
on native RHEL5.2.

Would this basically be possible today or do I have to change to
K12LTSP-5.0.

Is there an Explanation how PnP should work ?

Thanks for any hint !

Reinald

RHEL5.2
ltsp-server-5.1.13-2.el5.rpm
http://people.redhat.com/wtogami/temp/fedora9-ltsp-chroot-20080912.tar.bz2

On the server:
  - fuse-Module was loaded by hand
On the client:
  - /dev/sda1 can be mounted by hand
  - no /tmp/drives
  - ltspd runs (though there is no ltspinfod like in k12ltsp )
In a gnome session:
  - /usr/bin/ltspfs client1:/dev/sda1 /tmp/mnt :
   "Couldn't read LTPFS TOLKEN atom."
  - no ~/Drives