[K12OSN] LDAP authorization config files

Bob Mead bmead at lane.k12.or.us
Mon Jan 12 22:07:03 UTC 2009

Hello all:
I tried to answer this via the post: LTSP and LDAP auth probs - got some
good info but not enough to solve.  I'm moving from our old LSTP fc6
server to a brand new K12ltsp 5EL server. The old server is configured
to authenticate users on our existing LDAP server (a different box than
the fc6 ltsp server). Since I can't seem to get the answers on how to
setup the new server correctly (still would like to know if anyone has
that info...); perhaps someone could tell me: which files to copy (or
emulate if need be) from the old fc6 box to the new k12ltsp 5EL server
to make this work? Thanks in advance for any help.
    ~bob