Re: [K12OSN] LDAP authorization config files

Hi Bob,

I did not see your original question and I am not currently using K12LTSP, but you might want to take a look at the steps I followed setting up our LDAP server. It is at http://chcn.ca/server . Granted, some things might be a bit different, but it might give you some ideas.