Re: [K12OSN] Yum Fail

Mel Wade wrote:

Anyone else getting this on K12LSTP 5EL?

http://macromedia.mplug.org/apt/fedora/3/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1] Error importing repomd.xml for macromedia: Damaged repomd.xml file
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: macromedia. Please verify its path and try again

That URL looks wrong. I guess you have a broken config for Flash plugin. (Where does that '3' come from?!) I'd remove that part of your config and follow Adobe's instructions at http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/productinfo/instructions/#section-3 Section: "Installation instructions for the YUM repository definition"

Nils Breunese.