[K12OSN] Set Users' Homepage

Well, I've finally gotten around to resetting the user homepages to go to our school website...  but I can't remember how I did it.  I do remember that I did it by replacing the stock htmlview with a small script that I wrote...  I wish I could find it!

How are people forcing the default firefox page now on K12EL5?

Thanks,  Jim