Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux F10 Live Server Stable 2

[...] the real coming demise of Linux [...]

OK, I read the article.  I didn't see the "real, coming demise of Linux".  I just saw some discontent over the current complexity of system configuration, and, I believe, an underlying understanding of it's necessity.  Maybe I misunderstood.