Re: What has happened to [K12OSN] K12Linux

bear2bar wrote:
Hi,
You can add my vote to the growing list of "Confused Linux Promoters" a.k.a Linux Sys Admin & Users you find it near to impossible to believe what has happened to Linux. As an early adopter of K12LTSP I was delighted by the ease and coherent approach to setting up and run a thin-client system, now with K12linux it seems nothing short of a miracle if the server doesn't ..... ugh ..... crash, something akin to the "Blue Screen of Death".

Why has nobody reported a bug of this nature? It has been totally fine for me for the better part the past year If nobody complains then I can only assume that it is working fine.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com