What has happened to [K12OSN] K12Linux

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 04:35:59 UTC 2009

Exactly the same complaints arose about half a year ago on the
edubuntu list. In general it is probably due to the fact that many
LTSP admins are very experienced with Linux, and it can seem quite
daunting to those that are new to this terrain. Maybe we take too many
things for granted. LTSP 5 has given us much better options for fine
tuning and managing our LTSP servers, maybe its a question of
documentation?

David Van Assche
www.nubae.com