[K12OSN] i810 Graphics support seems to not work on K12Linux

Hello, here another K12Linux F10 x86_64 problem, that I had working in K12LTSP on same thin client and same server, just the LTSP version has changed.

I am having trouble with getting a K12Linux i810 based thin client working.

It seems that the Xserver does not automatically identify the system as being i810 in default mode, nor does it accept i810 (XSERVER=i810) parameter, only vesa, and that only works limited.

If I don't edit the lts.conf file, it boots up into a blue screen with an input box, no text or images displayed. I then enter the username and password to login, which doesn't show either, it tries to boot into X but hangs once the desktop starts to display. It loads the desktop icons and then freezes before loading the top/bottom panels.

If I edit the lts.conf and enter XSERVER=i810 parameter, the thin client locks up just as it gets ready to load X.

If I edit the lts.conf and enter XSERVER=vesa parameter, it boots up fine and seems to work OK. However, when I log out it just goes to a blank screen, no login prompt.

Another gotcha is there is no xorg.conf file anymore, so I'm clueless as to where I could possibly try to tune the video...