Re: [K12OSN] i810 Graphics support seems to not work on K12Linux

Moon,

This is just a kludge, but how about trying the i810.ko module from an
i386 build of k12ltsp? Then just simply rename your existing i810.ko
module to i810_x64 ,and drop in the i386 version and use your same
XSERVER = i810 in your lts.conf file. It would be an easy try anyways.
Beats banging your head against the wall over some of these 'behind the
scenes' _x64 snafoos.If you don't have an i386 build of k12ltsp, I'd
sure set this on our ftp site and you can download it.
Let us know

Take Care,
Barry Cisna