Re: [K12OSN] Accessing a windows share

This is more than likely what you are looking for. It is what I used to get my setup functioning as desired, mounting a windows home folder share when a student logs in.
-Bob H.

http://www.k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Technical:ADIntegration

From: "COLLIGAN, MERRI LYNN" <COLLIGANML southfield k12 mi us>

I am having difficulty accessing a windows share from the LTSP server and clients. Are there directions on how to access a share and how to setup the share to auto mount at login for users?

Merri Lynn Colligan

24855 Lahser Rd

Southfield, MI 48033

Phone: 248.746.0132

Fax: 248.746.8578

email: colliganml southfield k12 mi us

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Southfield Public Schools

--- Begin Message ---