[K12OSN] i810 Graphics support seems to not work on K12Linux

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri Jan 16 19:23:03 UTC 2009

Moon,

Just curious. Did you do an immediate update on your x64 server after
doing the initial install? in other words,what I am wondering is, if
your i810 clients ever did work (on the x64) server?
Sounds like you have found evidence of being a problem on the i810
chipset,though.
It seems odd that the good ol vesa driver doesn't work correctly,though.
I would bet money there are multiple problems somewhere,but who knows?
Keep us posted on updates.

Take care,
Barry Cisna