Re: [K12OSN] i810 Graphics support seems to not work on K12Linux

No, I never did run the updates on the x86-64. The clients never worked except with vesa settings on either platform, i386 or x86_64. They definitely quit after doing the update last night on the i386 though. That update killed all client booting...