[K12OSN] server crashing

I have an HP Proliant DL-380 server with dual Xeon processors, 6GB RAM, 150 GB HD in RAID5.  I am running EL5 with Samba configured to authenticate to Active Directory and mount Win home directories.  All patches are current.  Randomly, the server locks up with the monitor going black and the Caps Lock and Scroll lock lights flashing.  Any suggestions on the best way to track down the cause of the crash?

Steve Krause, CNE
Network Manager
Deer Park School District #414
Deer Park, WA