Re: [K12OSN] NFS Error

I'm currently testing another appl on that hardware right now (I have it set up to use swapped out drives).  As I recall though, the export file only has the nfs directory listed (one line) no IP addresses. I noticed on a previous post a few months back that someone else ran into a similar problem on FC9, I didn't see a definite answer to their problem though. Maybe that is it, the update clobbered th export file. Can someone send me an example of theirs so that I can rebuild mine?

Thanks for the help here, greatly appreciated...