[K12OSN] NFS Error

Moon moon at smbis.com
Fri Jan 16 21:22:11 UTC 2009

I'm currently testing another appl on that hardware right now (I have it
set up to use swapped out drives).  As I recall though, the export file
only has the nfs directory listed (one line) no IP addresses. I noticed
on a previous post a few months back that someone else ran into a
similar problem on FC9, I didn't see a definite answer to their problem
though. Maybe that is it, the update clobbered th export file. Can
someone send me an example of theirs so that I can rebuild mine?

Thanks for the help here, greatly appreciated...