[K12OSN] OT: NeoWare e140 Thin Client choices

To the talented gurus, web search masters and colleagues empowered by the positive and collaborative message of the new administration, what can I do with a big number of NeoWare e140 Thin Clients and no VMWare VDI servers? Is a K12LTSP type of configuration possible? Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Cheers

Alan A Hodson MEd.
Technology Services - EPISD
oF: 915-887-6871
fX: 915-772-4016
aahodson episd org
http://links.episd.org/
Open Source Grokker
http://tinyurl.com/3e4sh8

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away
-=o=-