Re: [K12OSN] NFS Install

Barry Cisna wrote:
Jim,

Another thing to consider. Knowing your nfs server is FC10 and (if) you
have updated it via yum,the known snaffoo with the nfs-utils could be
causing your prob.
Have a look here,and have a look at your nfs-utils rpm version. This
would verify if this is in fact your prob:

 http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2009-January/msg00149.html

Take Care,
Barry Cisna

EUREKA! That was it! With the newest nfs-utils, my server (running F10) was unable to mount the nfs export. I downgraded, and was able to mount.

The installation is now running. Thanks everyone for getting me over this rough spot!

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com    (603) 226-0404 x536
Hope springs occasionally.