[K12OSN] Acer Aspire One Linpus Recovery DVD?

I know this is a little off topic, but I just bought an Acer Aspire One
netbook and I also have another on the way from the Acer seed program
>http://www.acer.com/us/k12/k12_landing.htm
  Unfortunately in order to get the higher end specs I had to get the
windows version, but I'm planning to blow that away and install Ubuntu
and/or the Linpus Linux version that comes with the Linux Aspire one's.
Does anyone out there have an Aspire One Linux version with a Recovery
DVD?  I'd love to get a copy of it.  I realize I could download Linpus
Lite, but I'm not sure if there are specific Acer mods that I might miss.
Let me know and we can arrange the method...either an ISO upload/download
or simply shipping a DVD (which I'll be happy to exchange or pay
for)....let me know.  :-)   I'll keep ya'll posted on how things go with
the netbook.  I'm going to try it as a thin-client as well.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org