Re: [K12OSN] Acer Aspire One Linpus Recovery DVD?

I have 45 if you'd like one :-)

I've just got 46 for College that have Linpus on so I only need a few as spares

Let me know you're address off list if you like & I'll get one in the post tomorrow.

Brian

David Trask wrote:
I know this is a little off topic, but I just bought an Acer Aspire One
netbook and I also have another on the way from the Acer seed program
http://www.acer.com/us/k12/k12_landing.htm
  Unfortunately in order to get the higher end specs I had to get the
windows version, but I'm planning to blow that away and install Ubuntu
and/or the Linpus Linux version that comes with the Linux Aspire one's. Does anyone out there have an Aspire One Linux version with a Recovery
DVD?  I'd love to get a copy of it.  I realize I could download Linpus
Lite, but I'm not sure if there are specific Acer mods that I might miss. Let me know and we can arrange the method...either an ISO upload/download
or simply shipping a DVD (which I'll be happy to exchange or pay
for)....let me know.  :-)   I'll keep ya'll posted on how things go with
the netbook.  I'm going to try it as a thin-client as well.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org