Re: [K12OSN] Acer Aspire One Linpus Recovery DVD?

Fedora 10 works well on mine :-) I was digging on the aspire users site
(link on another machine, grr.) and found a good reference to some
details on making it work with good power management.

Daughter is using it for college and loves it. Also found larger battery
packs (9 cell as opposed to the lttle 3 cell it shipped with). The
battery upgrade was around $65 but gave it nearly 9 hours of use.

Very nice machine. Rest of family pestering me for one. I _refuse_ to
buy the one with winders on it.