[K12OSN] K12Linux Documentation TODO?

Almquist Burke wrote:

In short, I'm looking for anyone who wants to add to an article or write one up. If you don't want to get a login for the wikki, feel free to email it to me (or the list, I'l get it).
Thanks!

More generally I want to know what topics people feel are missing from the Wiki documentation. We can create a list of missing topics, prioritize it, then create a TODO page to make it easy for volunteers to know what they can work on.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com