Re: [K12OSN] Streaming video

Gavin Spurgeon wrote:
I've looked @ VLC and have it sort of working but the embedding into a page is causing problems. I don't really want them to have to download the whole program before it starts as happens if you just embed the file into a webpage.

You might want to look @ something like http://flowplayer.org/

It is basically the same type of technology used by YouTube and the
like..

Lets you have the Files on your www server and then just uses flash to
stream them to the client...