[K12OSN] Very frustrating!

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:51:19 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Rob Owens <rowens at ptd.net> wrote:
> The module should be loaded automatically.  Try removing the MODULE_01 line and see if that makes any difference.  It should not be needed, but it also probably isn't hurting.  Still, remove it just to check.

I have removed the line from lts.conf but it has made no difference.

> That is normal behavior for a DHCP server, but you still should set a static IP address so it's guaranteed not to change.  Looks like that isn't your problem, though, if you're always getting the same IP address.

I don't quite now how to set the static IP but since it seems to be
working OK for now I'll put that on the back burner.

> Sounds like you're doing it right.  I'm trying to find a list of local printer troubleshooting steps that I used a couple years ago.  In the meantime, see if this gives you any clues:
> http://markmail.org/message/6innkludtrespdky

I tried the directions listed here and I am able to telnet to the usb
printer machine port 9100 successfully.  However it does not register
or print out any of the text I type or eject a page as is suggested in
the link.

Joseph