Re: [K12OSN] Very frustrating!

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just a LITTLE EXCITED HERE!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!! I had just actually started to look into buying another
printer when I got it to work!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so here's what I did to make it work.

Copied the firmware to the /opt/ area as indicated above.

ran the cat > lp0 command

Went into cups and deleted and recreated a new printer that points
directly to the thin client using the IP address and port 9100

Printed a test page and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Unreal.

OK so now I guess the question that remain relate to making it
permanent.  how do I issue that cat command from the client each time
it boots?  And how do I get rid of this phantom printer that shows up
in cups?

SWEET!!!!

I feel like I need to celebrate somehow but I'm in a computer lab right now.

Joseph