[K12OSN] K12 on on imac ppc

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Jul 3 00:17:53 UTC 2009

If you're talking about K12LTSP 5EL, then yes, it works great.  Matter
of fact, I've done it with x86, PPC, and UltraSPARC thin clients
simultaneously.  The K12LTSP server was a dual-Athlon MP.

Just search the list archives for how this was done (it's in there
somewhere), and you should be good to go.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!