[K12OSN] The ltsp-client doesn't have a default gateway!

Odin Nøsen odin at gnuskole.no
Mon Jul 6 05:36:49 UTC 2009

> And the TC doesn't get 192.168.4.1 as defalt GW. It did in K12Linux F9 and F10,
>  but not in F11.

I see that the PXE-boot does get the correct GW, so there is nothing wrong with the
dhcpd.conf. I suspect that this is a bug (or something K12Linux didn't think about yet)
because everything works until you try localapps and don't use the 2 NIC-solution. With
the 2 NICs (and a NAT) this isn't a problem because the TS lies withing the subnet mask.

Odin