[K12OSN] OT: Google Chrome OS

Luis Montes monteslu at cox.net
Wed Jul 8 14:32:17 UTC 2009

I'd be happy if they just had enough pull to get redhat and ubuntu to
start using a single package format.
It wouldn't hurt if they could stop the madness of a new audio system
being built every few months either.

Funny that the name for their Linux-based OS will be the Chrome OS, when
their Chrome web browser is still windows only right now.