[K12OSN] Thin client Neoware c50 (G150) and K12 Linux 5 (CentOS)

Alan Boushard boushara at louisiana.k12.mo.us
Mon Jul 13 18:52:50 UTC 2009

Could it be a bad TC50?  I have that exact same model (working on getting
the config files, my server is in pieces at the moment) and they worked
right out of the box like a charm.  Does it start the PXE boot process and
then get an IP?  It baffles me that it is not working.

Alan Boushard
Louisiana R-II School District
Louisiana, MO