Re: [K12OSN] K12 on on imac ppc

If you're talking about K12LTSP 5EL, then yes, it works great.  Matter of fact, I've done it with x86, PPC, and UltraSPARC thin clients simultaneously.  The K12LTSP server was a dual-Athlon MP.

Just search the list archives for how this was done (it's in there somewhere), and you should be good to go.

--TP
Do you GNU?

Simon Fondrie-Teitler wrote:
Would this work? Does anybody have any experience using it? I am working at a school with a large amount of old imacs and soon emacs lying around, unused. Would k12 run smoothly on them? If so, would I need a special set up if I wanted to use a non-ppc sever, as I don't see getting a powerful enough ppc server feasible?

Thank you.